my dad got a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Today morning, 5-6am, my dad got a heart attack n was taken to Riverside Community Hospital for emergency surgery. Right now, he's out of surgery n will be on bed rest for probably 2-3 weeks, we dont know for sure.

he has had a lot of stress n it's too personal for me to tel why on these forums. All i will say is he works hard as a consultant who has many clients including Saitek, which merged with MadCatz, so expect him to be gone most of the week only to come home 1-2 times a week.

i am so sad n shocked this happened. Today was my oldest bro's graduated which the whole family was suppose to go to but couldnt because of this incident. Oh n the after BBQ party in my backyard was canceled too.

our church, Mormons, knows about it n is fast offering use, blessing my mom n my dad. He is the one that got me into gaming n gave me all this cool Saitek Cyborg stuff (even 3 Cyborg shirts, 3 out of 500? (idk exactly) across the globe!).

he is recovering right now. All we can do is pray.

that really sucks dude.. hoping for the best for him and your family. do keep us updated on how he's doing.

Hey man, I really hope he gets better soon!
I'll be praying for him and your whole family.
Best wishes!

my family is huge just to let u guys know. I have 6 bros n 2 sisters, Ryan is married n his wife's side of the family is big too.

um, i would like this thread to be closed for reasons i can not tell. All i will say is that my family is gonna have financial struggles for weeks n this incident with my dad has dramatically changed or will change my family's life on what we do normally. I will try to be back on tech-forums, but not that long. It just hit so hard on my family n me myself n dont want to discuss this anymore online, ok?

plz close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom