"my compuuter" isnt working

Evolvedbullet

Beta member
When i want to start up my disc, in this case, game, it just doesnt load. Its frozen and it just wont load. A few minites after that, its not responive and i cant shut the window. How can i fix this?

i'm not really sure what you are trying to say... but from the looks if it you are trying to get a CD to work in your cd rom drive...
is the cd scratched/dirty or something?

Well, if it loads and the logo comes up maybe your computer cant handle it and it freezes on install? Post ur specs

usually when you put a game in, theres an autorun with a little menu. Sometimes my CPU doenst do that and i have to do it manually. But when i try doing this manelly, it freezes and the MY CPU file freezes or just doesnt respond. I have 500 or 550 ram and a normal or not so normal processor, my computer should be able to handle this but it has never been updated for probley about 2 to 3 yrs. Not much changed since then so thats why im sticking with what i have and the other factor is that i have no money to buy new componets.

Dude, are you an idiot. You dont name your processor by saying normal!

*sigh*

Anyways.. Your computer cant handle the games.

FINE im an idiot, help me with my problem here, my cpu can handle games, maybe everone on the market right now.

Lol yes you are!

No man, im joking.. I like giving new people a hard time :p

Hope all is good

Anyways.. What CPU make a model do you have?

Back
Top Bottom