My Computer Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majistic

Daemon Poster
I have been here at TF for awhile and I am sure that most of you know who I am and every now and again wonder what my rig looks like. Well it's nothing fancy, but here are two pics that I took with my Camera Phone so they won't be the best quality.

Here is my little work area.

The reason it is missing is because I bought this POS case from someone for $10 because I was in need right then and there and was strapped for cash. Plus I could really care less if they are there.

$10!!! That is cheap..... Well that is a good price. Im just really picky. I need all of bezels in. It's kinda like having all of your front teeth.... :D

But anyways whats inside?

Hahah, I have all my front teeth ;). Well, I have an AMD 64 2800+, 512mb PC3200 (kingston), GeForce FX5200, 1 40gb HDD, 1 20gb HDD (music), CD-RW....POS mobo an ECS...but this summer I am going to build a nice system and this will just be my mess around computer.

At least you have some good internal components. When you get a new computer, I would turn that computer into a P2P downloading monster.

Hahaha, it's already a monster ;)..get at me on AIM @ maj1stic...thats the # one in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom