My build please review it

Grantofhell

Fully Optimized
Ehh. I'm no AMD fan, but if you choose to pursue that, much luck to you

As for everything else, it doesn't look too bad. I would step up the PSU a bit, not so much in wattage, but in amperage - It's a dual rail solution with 19A per rail which is a little shaky for my style. Try to make it a little more future proof.

EDIT: Also, i'm not exactly sure, but it looks like the motherboard you picked out will inhibit your core's capabilities. it shows a 3600Mhz hyper transport, which I just assume means 7200 M/T's. Your motherboard only shows capabilities for 2600Mhz hyper transport (5200 M/T's). based on that info I will assume that the motherboard can't fully handle the core you picked out.

Grantofhell

Fully Optimized
So, that I may learn something about AMD's for the future to help others...How does the Hyper Transport work (ie: what's the specification)

Atomic Rooster

Omnipotent One
Your motherboard is fine. Gigabyte makes a very good AMD board. I'm running one myself. If you want to save a few dollars though and not pay extra for the onboard graphics, here's another with the same specs: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P

worshipme

Golden Master
You can save a bit of money on the HSF. I think Zalman's are very overrated and overpriced and I would much sooner go with the Xig. HDT-S1283. That's if you're overclocking. Stock cooling will be fine if you're not.
I agree with Grantofhell in one respect. The power supply you selected isn't the greatest. For only $5 more you can get a much better PSU in both quality and performance: OCZ StealthXStream OCZ600SXS 600W
+1.