My build.. maybe? help!

looks like you've got a pretty powerful machine there ;) should I just get...2 more fans, then? and add an extra $20? Cuz I can do that.

OHHH, and have you heard of Linux Ubuntu 9.10? I requested a free installation CD from their website... it should come before I build my 'machine' lol. So, what happens, then? How do I install that baby??? Do you think everything will run fine with it? (like, it will boot up & all that jazz)

ubuntu is good IF you know how to use it, which involves a lot of command line work, as most linux distros are more programmer oriented. keep in mind that 90% of games will not run on it.

If you want to make an install disc, I can help.

Hey man what are you using this build for? (Be specific), I can help you cut the price of the build by going cheaper on the components you wont need as much.

If you look at my specs, my comp only cost me $350 (Not including my monitor of course ;)) and i play modern warfare 2 on high 4x aa, af at 75fps..

Hey man what are you using this build for? (Be specific), I can help you cut the price of the build by going cheaper on the components you wont need as much.

If you look at my specs, my comp only cost me $350 (Not including my monitor of course ;)) and i play modern warfare 2 on high 4x aa, af at 75fps..

seriosly?! why dont u pm me haha. im on my phone :p

I'll probably just use it for the internet... maybe games like Viva Pinata/Sims. Suggestions?!?!?!?!

No you don't :D
I run it at same settings and get 85 FPS, BUT I payed $1000 for my build, what's your secret?

No you don't :D
I run it at same settings and get 85 FPS, BUT I payed $1000 for my build, what's your secret?

ubuntu is good IF you know how to use it, which involves a lot of command line work, as most linux distros are more programmer oriented. keep in mind that 90% of games will not run on it.

If you want to make an install disc, I can help.

Thanks everyone for all the help! I reallllyyy appreciate it. You guys are the best, and now all my questions are here. Please check out the thread and put in your input. Your ideas will greatly influence my decision, it would be an honor if you could help me out.

Once again, it's here. :D

OH LMAO!!
Yeah lmao that makes sense.
I run at 1600x900. But that still seems strange, you seem to be running awfully high for such a budget build :eek:

Back
Top Bottom