My broken 4870

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
Alright, work didn't have a computer big enough to fit it. I finally came back home and moved everything in my brothers computer (all the stuff on his brotherboard.. LOL) and plugged the 4870 in and it worked.
-It's now a Motherboard problem.

so I plugged the lesser card (I had) in, because I looked at the board for five minutes and decided that everything was connected and video should work. Well it worked. So I plugged the 4870 in and it worked too.

My resolution was the worst it could be though, so I changed it.. and then the lag came. It took forever to do it, then when I did do it the properties screen took a while to load as well... I don't know what the deal is :(

When I start up WoW it pops up in widescreen.. just a big blank box (can see my desktop through it) for like 15 seconds, then picture comes. I want to delete that lag.. It's always been like that though. Any suggestions?

Man.. it takes a second for everything to pop up... I don't know what the deal is.

Man, it's better than ever. I was running three WoWs a virus scan and spyware scan.. all with no lag. And the temperature of all my stuff was 45-48. the highest my video card reached was 47... This is nice. I'm going to try and reinstall the drivers for the Motherboard also and try and fux teh sound problem, no one seems to know what's up with that.

Thanks!

-Q

Back
Top Bottom