My black friday.

CompMan

Fully Optimized
Well me and my friend where talking online saying we should go out tonight and find some deals. So he came over at like 12 and we were sitting there on the computers. Next thing you know its 2 o clock. We were like F it lets go out now. So here we are at 2 in the morning no sleep, driving around to circuitcity. There is a line rapped around the door, so we just look and drive away. We go to Staples and to my surprise we were like 15th in line.

We say hmm okay this sounds good.

So, we finally got in at 6 in the morning! and its packed. I got a 50 pack of CDs for 10 bucks, a 4gig flash drive for 17 bucks, 50pack of photo paper 6 bucks.

Then he gets, a laptop 350 not bad gig of ram pentiumd blah blah, 4gig flash drive 17 bucks, 2gig of ddr2 notebook memory for his mac 47 bucks, and a 25pack of dvds for I forget how much.

Then we go to Circuit City again and its still mobbed!!! So then we go to Best Buy, and I get a DVD drive/cd drive reads writes anything blah 20X for 37. Bought it.

I still haven't slept!! lol I'm soo tired!!

Ha! Very nice! I would have loved to go out that early and start shopping, but alas, the wife took care of that for me. Instead, I got to work at 645am and I'll be here all day.

She went to a clothing store somewhere and they give the first 300 people a bag and whatever you put in it...25% off the total price. I thought that was pretty clever, not to mention the place already had good deals.

Speaking of PC stuff though...I gave a list to my entire family of things I want. I realized all of them together added up to over 800 dollars haha! Good thing I have a lot of family ;)

I scored a cymbal and drum sticks from guitar center. I had to spend 20 minutes on ice waiting in line to get in.... but no drummers were there.... so it only took an hour to find the crash and wait in line and get my sticks (I was thinking 2+ hours).

Well, I wanted a Zune, but they sold out at Toys R Us like nothing...and Radioshack had none in stock! Total BS, it was in their ad, they should've had them.
I'll just have to order one online or something.

I went to Best Buy and got some DVDs though. 300 and The Departed for $7 each, Into The Blue and Die Another Day for $5 each. The OC Season 4 also for $15.

OMG, Macy's has a huge sale!!! I couldn't resist. I spent over $100 on clothes there already, lol. Crazy!!! Then if you were to go to Target or Mervyn's, damn, the line was so long that the lines all had to be converged into one line so it can be controlled and so people won't block the main aisle.

You don't see people buying food, hehe. Everyone's buying electronics, clothes, gifts stuff. OMG, Best Buy. Have you guys gone there yet? There lines were HUGE!!! I didn't buy anything from there because of that but a lot of the in-store stuff were sold out (the ones on sale) and people were grabbing HDTV like no tomorrow! They had a Seagate 500GB external hard drive on sale for $49.99!!!! OMFG, but the line was so long I didn't get it. Damnit. I hate waiting. This isn't your typical long line. I mean this line was like going to LAX airport or something. Such a delay.

I'm going back out again.........................................Oh Compman, I know what you mean about the PC sales. Best Buy had a special in-store sale for $299 on a Sony Vaio laptop. It uses a Core Duo, but has a lot of RAM, and HDD space. Nice. COmpaq PCs were displayed for $399-$599, complete systems!!! Some are Core 2 Duo systems too, wow.

Everyone in my household left at 4:30am. Crazy. I woke up at 7am thinking I had school, but realize I was off :p. So I just figured I might as well do some shopping. Lots of good deals, but I don't think it's worth waiting or camping out. I go to the stores by 8am, the stuff are still there. You just have to wait in the long-ass lines.

wow sounds good. I haven't done anything yet. And probably won't. I don't need much more.

I just ordered a Zune online for $100 off Dell.com, and a 19" widescreen Acer monitor for $170 on newegg.

Back
Top Bottom