My best friend is an idiot.

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Ok the other day she went home from school with all the symptoms of H1N1. So the next day, she gets tested for it. Negative. But the doctor did say she had bronchitis..

And get this... She goes back to school the same day she was diagnosed with that. To make matters worse, there are over 30 cases of H1N1 at her school, at least 5 of which in the marching band, which she is in.

Well.. I told her to be glad it wasn't swine flu and stay home for a few days. But nope. Even after telling her if she should happen to get swine flu now, it will kill her, she still went back. And yes, it will kill her if she gets it. Pre-existing condition (the bronchitis) FTL...

/rant... :(

I was diagnosed by 2 doctors with "bronchitis". Weeks later after much research, I found out that I actually had Pertussis (whooping cough). The symptoms lasted over a solid month and I am still gradually getting better. Just a thought about the bronchitis part on your friend.

Now that you mention it, shes had trouble breathing for weeks. Its just that the other symptoms didn't show up until now.

What worries me the most is that she's really susceptible to anxiety attacks, and if she has one of those when she already can't breath because shes sick, then I'm really worried about what could happen... I'll stop thinking about this now... :-\

Tell her to get checked for Pertussis. It gets worse after the first week of symptoms. I literally stopped breathing because of the severe cough several times a day. Ive even almost choked on my own vomit while not being able to breath. Not trying worry you any, just make sure she takes care of herself.

Dude if you care about this chick do not let her go to school. seriously man.
If this was me and my girlfriend then i would demand she stayed home.
Im not sure what she is to you but it seems like you care, do something about it dude

Back
Top Bottom