My Avatar

Swift said:
Brookfield why do you have to create a thread on your avatar...?
Why the hell not, are you criticising me? :( , I've as much right as a member, I've done it twice before, it's not my fault it's gone mad this time, it's turned into heavy debates, who gets what etc, but it's doing no harm, & there's little or no flaming, naah, let 'em carry on chewin' the fat.

Dev0115 said:
Dont know, its like he wants to show off that he can have one, and we cant..no no im j/k...I really have no clue, I guess he just wants to see what we think..We 've had threads that are worse..So I guess its not all that bad..
Have you lot finished, don't talk about me, talk to me, at least he tackled me directly.

Swift said:
Brookfield why do you have to create a thread on your avatar...?
Well, each time you open the thread, it's like a little suprise in the bag. You never know what he could put in. Who knows? It could be some beer or a cat!

Brookfield said:
Have you lot finished, don't talk about me, talk to me, at least he tackled me directly.

Dude what are you talking about??? :mad:

lhuser said:
Well, each time you open the thread, it's like a little suprise in the bag. You never know what he could put in. Who knows? It could be some beer or a cat!
True, true, so let's keep it going, my simple thread is developing nicely, fun, ain't it?, 'bout time there's some lightheartedness in the social lounge, far too much bitching & gloom & doom lately, don't you think guys? :D

You forgot to awnser mine......

Brookfield said:

Dude what are you talking about??? :mad:

Brookfield said:
True, true, so let's keep it going, my simple thread is developing nicely, fun, ain't it?, 'bout time there's some lightheartedness in the social lounge, far too much bitching & gloom & doom lately, don't you think guys? :D

yeah.. There has been.

Back
Top Bottom