My ACT Score!

For those who don't know, the ACT is a standardized testing that students take to get into colleges, mostly in their 11th and 12th year of school. The test is out of 36 with any score 30+ being considered really good. Well, I'm at my 10th year of school and I just took this test. I expected a math score of 30, science 30, english 26, and reading 26 for a composite of 28. Surprisingly I got 28 on math, 34 on science, 29 on reading and english for a composite of 30. What excites me most about this is that math is my best subject and I did bad @ it. But one would say what's so exciting about that? Well, I know that during the test I got distracted during the math part as I needed a break, so next time, since I already know what I'm up against, I won't lose concentration again and I can expect a score of at least 34. =]

But yes. Really happy about this!

Holy god, you are one smart kid.

I got a 21 composite on it my 10th grade year. Highest was science which was 24.

That is amazing, and if colleges see THAT score, they will be impressed. Wait and take it again your Junior year. You might see a good improvement on those scores.

You will be my god if you actually get a 36 on this. I know how hard the ACT can be. I know one girl who got a 36, but she graduated before I got to know her.

Oh man. She must have been a geniusse. My school is public, but there's a "group" of really smart kids, not even what one would call geeky or nerdy. Except for this one kid, he got a 33 freshman year, 33 sophomore. He's gonna wait till next year and see what happens. But 2 of my friends, Trey and Steve, they got 34 and 35 respectively.

Oh man. She must have been a geniusse. My school is public, but there's a "group" of really smart kids, not even what one would call geeky or nerdy. Except for this one kid, he got a 33 freshman year, 33 sophomore. He's gonna wait till next year and see what happens. But 2 of my friends, Trey and Steve, they got 34 and 35 respectively.

My senior year of high school i only got a 30 avg on my act's. You sound like a smart kid. Don't slack off early in your high school career thinking it doesn't matter. My freshman and sophomore year grades killed me cause I figured I wouldn't be applying to college for two years anyways. My overall (without electives like art and gym), average gpa freshman and sophomore year was a 2.1

I had to really pull my act together to get into college. So make sure you keep those good grades up!

Definitely. If I don't I get grounded lol. Freshman year I pulled a 3.9 or so first semester and a 4.0 second. dumb ancient world history. then first semester of sophomore i got a 4.0. now i have a 3.8, but my history grade is 89.4. What I really want to know is how hard is the SAT compared to the ACT.

thats really good. I got 56 (i think) on the reading and writing parts of the PSAT, but on the math I got 80... so I'm hoping when I take the SAT I'll get a 800 on math, and hopefully I'll get 650-700 on the reading and writing parts.

thats really good. I got 56 (i think) on the reading and writing parts of the PSAT, but on the math I got 80... so I'm hoping when I take the SAT I'll get a 800 on math, and hopefully I'll get 650-700 on the reading and writing parts.

dude I did horrible on the PSAT. I hate the part where they give you words and you have to give synonyms/antonyms..here's what I got on the PSAT:

Math - 64
Reading - 57
Writing - 57

This was beginning of my sophomore year, I was a bit more concerning with making varsity soccer lol. Now that's over. I'll take it again Junior year (when you're actually supposed to) and I'll take the SAT end of junior year. Hopefully the scores will look as good as my ACT. I'd like 750+ on math, and 650+ on the rest.

Nice job, I made the same composite. Earned me $20,000 at Auburn University, that's all my tuition for 4 years.

nice man! i took the PLAN test, which is by the same company that administers the ACT, and got an estimated score of 30-36 on ACT and scored in the top 5% in the whole US :)

awesome score, keep that shit up and ill see you at K-State, lol

Back
Top Bottom