My 360 is on its way!

No, but I'm just saying, the 360 did.
This is still the first time its gone wrong. I didn't send it off for ages, haha, but now its back, I can play my games again!

The service centre said not to place the hard drive in the package, yet, it says in the letter that 'where possible, the data on your hard drive has been left unchanaged'

They never said to put one in so I didn't!

I am happy with the repair speed though. Its took just more than a week to complete.

Having the motherboard go, definetly tells me that the electricity in the Curry's store I tested TV's with wasn't helping matters (I believe the store shorted it), but, maybe that process speeded up the dying and I would have missed the 3 years otherwise.
Or maybe its my power supply box they also said not to place in the package, and when I plug it in now, it'll short again...

Well anyway, time to buy Burnout Paradise :D :D

Yeah, I don't know why it changed colour... its definietly a yellowy colour now for some reason.

I've been meaning to get to trying to finish Echo: Defender Of The Future on it for some time now. I got some way into it way back in the day :p
I also loved Rayman 2: The Great Escape, so I may try and give that another play through sometime.

But for now, now I'm ready, etc, time to test the box

EDIT:

It works :)

Its a bit quieter too which is strange. Maybe something was wrong with the temperature diodes too.

On a second note, Component really isn't that good of a connection... theres quite a bit of noise.

I'm pretty sure I'd notice a big difference if I had the HDMI supported version... oh well

EDIT 2:

I've moved it up to the PC upstairs now anyway so I have access to everything :)

Back
Top Bottom