Musk buys Twitter

I'll wait and see what the fallout is and whether there are any policy changes. I don't post much if anything on Twitter as I would be banned immediately. But it would be nice if it at least allowed some semblance of equality.

He can improve twitter and also destroy it, and i'm not sure which it will be yet. I'm all for free speech, but I fear it will actually just be free speech that Elon agrees with.

It don't matter to me either way.
Same for me too. I do not have a Twitter account....Hell, I do not have a Farcebook account either. Don't need that crap. I do check out news items on Parler though because the major media outlets do not say the things which are relevant. Like did you know that within the first 4 months of this year 12 food processing plants burned down? I do not see or hear of these things on my tv, or things like Hunters laptop..... the main media is silent...
Normally I do not bring up politics this lately things are really getting over the top (Disney) and I do not know how anybody can overlook all this stuff. All three of my grandkids (ages 13, 10 and 7) think they are gay (all 3 of them) because they have the same sex friends!

Last edited:
Same for me too. I do not have a Twitter account....Hell, I do not have a Farcebook account either. Don't need that crap. I do check out news items on Parler though because the major media outlets do not say the things which are relevant. Like did you know that within the first 4 months of this year 12 food processing plants burned down? I do not see or hear of these things on my tv, or things like Hunters laptop..... the main media is silent...
Heard all of it and way more, hell the contents of his laptop is floating around the net too. I was hoping Covid would wake Americans up to how much mainstream media and social media brainwashes people but nope. How about how American farmers and ranchers are being paid to dwindle stock to purposely cause a shortage? All while out of nowhere Abbott industries has a random "bacteria" in their factories causing an optional recall that basically cleared shelves of baby formula for months now. It's ONLY the powder of Enfamil and Similac, but their premade stuff you can get in bulk. This country has been going through a clever decline in economy riding off the shirt tails of this plandemic and nobody is paying attention. The shit we're dealing with right now is on purpose.

There goes free speech. It'll only last for a year and a half though. Can almost guarantee a Republican will take office next term unless the dems play nasty again. I even read something along the lines of "Biden's views may not align with the views of the administration" which was basically proving the dude is just a puppet.

More than just a puppet....more like a communists that is owned by the the CCP
This is a very dangerous precedence for free speech. Who decides what is misinformation? They (the existing Biden regime in office) created Russian collusion against Trump which turned out to be a hoax, and then they stated that Hunters laptop was Russian misinformation and it turned out to be real.
We are in deep do-do if this is allowed to continue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom