Music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trifid: I recommend the albums The Fall of Math and Hole by 65 Days of Static if you want some post-rockish stuff that's really easy to get into. I have a couple songs off of The Destruction of Small Ideas which are pretty good too, but I don't have the entire album.

Godspeed is amazing. Unfortunately the one album I'm missing by them is F#A#∞, which I hear is supposed to be one of their best.

Trifid: I recommend the albums The Fall of Math and Hole by 65 Days of Static if you want some post-rockish stuff that's really easy to get into. I have a couple songs off of The Destruction of Small Ideas which are pretty good too, but I don't have the entire album.

Godspeed is amazing. Unfortunately the one album I'm missing by them is F#A#∞, which I hear is supposed to be one of their best.

Already have it. I'm scared to listen to it due to fear of a headache. I really enjoyed it upto the point of first signs of pain. :s

It definately is. Yanqui U.X.O. and Lift Your Skinny... is close second, although the latter takes some dedication to listen through the double CD and loses a lot if you stop hakf way through.

My music tastes have expanded greatly due to the 'site with the pig.'

Haha, nice, nice. I saw them (65dos) live a couple months ago, it was pretty sweet. The venue was tiny and the bass was making it hard to breathe :D

Oh, and yesterday night I discovered a band called God Is An Astronaut, and the two songs by them that I listened to are pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom