Music Video I made last night

waste of time :)

Why, may I ask, would you call it a waste of time to make a piece of crap guitar look like something actually nice.
It's the same way with cars. Just because you picked up some $200 piece of shit car at a junk yard doesn't mean you have to use it for target practice. That's what clay pigeons are for. Lol. You would take that $200 car and fix it up and turn it into a respectable driving machine. :D

Why, may I ask, would you call it a waste of time to make a piece of crap guitar look like something actually nice.
It's the same way with cars. Just because you picked up some $200 piece of shit car at a junk yard doesn't mean you have to use it for target practice. That's what clay pigeons are for. Lol. You would take that $200 car and fix it up and turn it into a respectable driving machine. :D

Exactly. And would you rather buy a $1000 Gibson sg just to put it on your wall? No... I would rather play the sg and display the epiphone on the wall..

I wasn't a fan of the music either, but the video editing is pretty good.
Didn't like how you used the same footage looped though for one bit, a few times, which you could tell was looped, because the camera moved each time in the same fashion, haha.

I wasn't a fan of the music either, but the video editing is pretty good.
Didn't like how you used the same footage looped though for one bit, a few times, which you could tell was looped, because the camera moved each time in the same fashion, haha.

haha yea the part where he hits the pole

Back
Top Bottom