Music piracy leads to TERRORISM!

So now they are saying if you download music your a Tali-ban or Saddam, WTF, what next, a complete ban on ruck sacks for fear of suicide bombers, PATHETIC.

well.... if you download some real heavy metal and are depressed, you could throw yourself off a building, and when hitting the ground land on someone, therefore making you a killer...

yeah, what a load of b*** s***.

those idiots dont have a clue what actaully happens in the real world. how does downloading some music suddenly make you into a suicide bomber :rolleyes: muppets.....

did nobody else know that this isn't about downloading tracks.

internet downloads are free, no money changes hands,

the video is about people who are either small time, or large time organised people.

those who cop a thousand albums/movies at a time and distribute them through street sellers, making profit for themselves.
the people making this profit are not using it just for buying food and stuff, they are also using it to fund other activities.

it's a funny thing. even without the organisation a lot of things can be linked back to a greater evil...
it all depends on where you spend your money, and not only that but where another person spends the money that you've just given them...

it's like the 6 degrees of seperation theory, just with cash,

e.g.
my employers customers give them money for a service
my employers give me money
i us the money to buy a rip of film.
the guy selling the rip of film buys drugs with it. (say a 'softdrug' like pot)
the guy selling the drugs bought the drugs from someone who obviously buys more drugs, (this person deals with all kinds of drugs we'll include heroin).
-that heroin come from afghanistan
so the bigger drug dealer pays a drugs cartel, (likely Taliban controlled) for that heroin shipment.
that drugs cartel are the same people who are killing your friends and family in this 'so called' 'warr on terror'...

a seemingly innocuous paying for a service, like having a computer fixed has now, (in six easy and not unlikely steps), linked a perfectly law obiding person, and company, to international terrorism...

But... we all know that's not what the RIAA are actually bothered about.

the links between any criminal activity and the links higher up (where the lots of little bits of profit are ammassed into a world changing fund) are clearly visible in the example i gave.

if the RIAA were bothered about the drugs trade and terrorism etc then they'd make it so we culd download tracks and stop the hard media for profit in a pub from a suitcase sales that currently are funding illicit activities in one way or another...

but they don't care.

they only really care about themselves, and it's that kind attitude that leads to people still getting what they can, where they can and inevitably funding terrorism...

also the RIAA execs clearly use drugs themselves and thus fund terrorism.

did nobody else know that this isn't about downloading tracks.

my employers customers give them money for a service
my employers give me money
i us the money to buy a rip of film.
the guy selling the rip of film buys drugs with it. (say a 'softdrug' like pot)
the guy selling the drugs bought the drugs from someone who obviously buys more drugs, (this person deals with all kinds of drugs we'll include heroin).
-that heroin come from afghanistan
so the bigger drug dealer pays a drugs cartel, (likely Taliban controlled) for that heroin shipment.
that drugs cartel are the same people who are killing your friends and family in this 'so called' 'warr on terror'...

a seemingly innocuous paying for a service, like having a computer fixed has now, (in six easy and not unlikely steps), linked a perfectly law obiding person, and company, to international terrorism...

+1 for deductive reasoning at its finist

lol

Well, I do believe that if downloading crap would be terrorism, I do believe the jugement of people would see it illegit, but the fact of terrorism, no one will believe to that extent, except the RIAA president, which is probably the most known person to be on crack.

Back
Top Bottom