Music Myspace..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Does anyone know how to change layouts on a Music Myspace? For those of you who have it, you will know it has more options, and more features, but it doesnt have the standard boxes in which the normal myspace has.. in which you just paste your layout into..

Anyone got any ideas lol

its not bad. sounds decent. I would probally like it more if i was into that kind of music.

the kick push sounds pretty good, except i dont like how it the bass cuts out on some of the parts or how it switches speakers
im not trying to be a jerk, i was just tellin you my honest thing, but you did a good job with what you did!!!
you should try overlaying different rappers to those beats, my friend did that, it sounds kinda cool to hear them together

the kick push sounds pretty good, except i dont like how it the bass cuts out on some of the parts or how it switches speakers
im not trying to be a jerk, i was just tellin you my honest thing, but you did a good job with what you did!!!
you should try overlaying different rappers to those beats, my friend did that, it sounds kinda cool to hear them together

No no thanks for the opinion.. I got a mate to sponser me.. going to do some more mixes tonight..

thanks for that though..

No no thanks for the opinion.. I got a mate to sponser me.. going to do some more mixes tonight..

thanks for that though..

i reread that,and i just wanted to tell you i meant that entirely constructively, lol, its good, i have no fxing clue how to do taht, i just know the different stuff sounds cool with remixes

Back
Top Bottom