Music hosting site

GibsonSGKing

Daemon Poster
Facebook refuses to work with any song that I upload to it. Basically, I'm making a page for my band, and I need to upload my music somewhere so that I can put some sort of streaming on my FB page. I'm going to use YouTube as a last resort. Thanks :)

(I think this is in the right section...)

If you own the rights to the music like you said, there should be no issue with FB blocking the media. A quick Google search yielded GarageBand.com and iLike.com. I have never used these sites and by no means is this an endorsement, but this might be a good place to start looking.

Best of luck!

I use http://www.soundcloud.com

Give it a look. Allows you to add friends/lets people add comments in songs at certain time events/add favorites, etc

Very easy to use
Cool, that's the type of thing I'm looking for, I'll give it a try..
If you own the rights to the music like you said, there should be no issue with FB blocking the media. A quick Google search yielded GarageBand.com and iLike.com. I have never used these sites and by no means is this an endorsement, but this might be a good place to start looking.

Best of luck!

Yeah, it's definitely my music. It's not blocking it, it's just sort of glitched, it's odd.

That SoundCloud site is definitely pretty cool, and I'll continue using that.

However, my FaceBook music started working. Apparently they review it all to make sure you aren't uploading copyrighted material. Whatever. So it works now I guess is what I'm trying to say :p

Thank you for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom