Music gone.. X-files *plays x-files theme song*

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Just today i noticed my music has gone missing, and so far what ive noticed its only 4 songs...:\ :confused: Very werid...

They're from Window Media Player, but keep them in a separate folder from the desktop..and ive looked everywhere for them.. :( Why is this happening? and how do i fix it?

Im freaked out a lil...just a lil....:\

*plays x-files theme song*

Thanks guys! :)

Have you tried the search? put the file name into there, and if they are on the comp they should come up... also, is there anyone else that uses your comp? they coulda deleted them or something. its weird that its only 4 songs though...

did u bootleg them? cuz if you did the govt has ways of killing your music so you were right to play the x-files song cuz fbi does it.

If you had an MP3 hooked up, and was messing around with stuff on the MP3 while hooked up via USB, that could have messed things up:(

mr.monger said:
did u bootleg them? cuz if you did the govt has ways of killing your music so you were right to play the x-files song cuz fbi does it.

Yeah they have ways to do anything they want to.
But it doesn't mean that they will do it. Since basicly in order to delete ur music from ur computer they need to get into ur computer. Or send a virus in it.
Both of these being illegal to do. Even for them.

mark thorpe said:
Have you tried the search? put the file name into there, and if they are on the comp they should come up... also, is there anyone else that uses your comp? they coulda deleted them or something. its weird that its only 4 songs though...

Thanks, great idea, i did search for them manually tho, went throught files apon files and nope, then i did what you said and still no luck ..
And nope i have this comp all to myself, apart from at times my bro uses it but only to show me things and teach and stuff etc etc..but im always there ..and if you no me..i never ever let ANYONE on my comp, as much as my comp is 'getto' lol i still love it all the same :D..So if anyone has messed with my comp ill mess them :p..So i dunno.. But yeah tell me about it.. only 4 songs and i even remebered the titles gone missing..so.. *very* werid :(...

mr.monger said:

mmm bootleg? Well deppens what you mean by that lol :p..And if the gov did do that then how come they havent taken most of my music? 90% of it was from ages ago when i d/l them and just keeped them..so dunno plus the music that has gone is not illegal, i d/l them from a site that lets you..they give you permisson, as they are rare songs..anyways long story bout that.

Also i dont use my MP3 on this comp..as i said before its too getto :p
Still all the same.. this is very werid... im very freaked out *runs and hides*
...not to mention its a pain in the a$$...

:confused:

have you listened to those songs in a while? perhaps you deleted them a while back and you just forgot that you did? or maybe you never downloaded them at all, you thought about it, you wanted to, but you never really got around to it, and maybe that made you think later on that you did actually download them, when in fact you did not.
I've done that before.
Because I don't see how exactly they could get deleted unless you or someone else did it. unless you have a virus or something.

And I don't believe that the FBI would access someone's computer and start deleting music, they wouldn't do that to me. ....................they gotta get into my computer first........

mr.monger said:

Talk about misinformation.... :rolleyes:

geek_gal said:
Thanks, great idea, i did search for them manually tho, went throught files apon files and nope, then i did what you said and still no luck ..
And nope i have this comp all to myself, apart from at times my bro uses it but only to show me things and teach and stuff etc etc..but im always there ..and if you no me..i never ever let ANYONE on my comp, as much as my comp is 'getto' lol i still love it all the same :D..So if anyone has messed with my comp ill mess them :p..So i dunno.. But yeah tell me about it.. only 4 songs and i even remebered the titles gone missing..so.. *very* werid :(...

mmm bootleg? Well deppens what you mean by that lol :p..And if the gov did do that then how come they havent taken most of my music? 90% of it was from ages ago when i d/l them and just keeped them..so dunno plus the music that has gone is not illegal, i d/l them from a site that lets you..they give you permisson, as they are rare songs..anyways long story bout that.

Also i dont use my MP3 on this comp..as i said before its too getto :p
Still all the same.. this is very werid... im very freaked out *runs and hides*
...not to mention its a pain in the a$$...

:confused:

thats really weird..... i cant think what would happened to them then... you sure you didnt delete them? lol. if not, then its time to play the x-files music!

Back
Top Bottom