Muscle car for a 16 year old?

It's not a biased opinion if it has been proven. Who the hell is this noob anyways? Coming out of nowhere and starting this sh**.

You don't believe his Evo beat a Viper? Why don't you get your sh**y piece of crap STI, put about 10-15 grand into it and see what it does. Don't talk the talk, but actually do it before making pointless accusations.

WHEW! That was a good laugh... I love your assumptions; you sound like you were insulted by my comment. Talk about stubborn. :rolleyes:

Lets see here... Firstly, this kid does not have 40k to blow on some POS Evo X. (Whoops, I slipped and gave an opinion!) I don't know what shASTERISKASTERISK is, but who cares.

This kid is looking for a HIGH-SCHOOL level car and probably for less than 5K. With that said, a 16 year-old doesn't need an EVO.

I didn't realize that anyone who disagreed with the Evo X being the best car was considered a noob. I s'pose most of us are very strong noobs.

Oh well... By the way, I never said I didn't believe your cutely detailed descriptions of the Evo vs. Viper. I honestly could care less.

You kno you all are saying the don't buy a muscle car because it's fast and sporty and will get you in a wreck. Others say it is impratical. But then your talking about your v-tec's or eclipse's that are also sporty cars. You can go fast in a 4-cyl as well, it just takes longer to get there. A civic SI is still just a dangerous as a mustang, it all depends on how you drive it.

Also the thing about insurance. If you are on your family's policy the cost isn't outragous. I pay $267 for 6 months on my dad's policy. And the car is registered correctly, as a 1995 Pontiac Trans Am 8-cyl 350cu in. If you look at getting a plan by yourself at a young age then duh you are going to be paying out your a$$

Ep3 Honda Civic SI reppin'!
evilgrin0007.gif

also when your 16 your probably going to get in a fender bender or two, thats just how things work wout with lack of experience, i would wait till your older and can afford\take care of the car.

also when your 16 your probably going to get in a fender bender or two, thats just how things work wout with lack of experience, i would wait till your older and can afford\take care of the car.

you only get into a fender bender if your a complete jackass, some / most, but not all new drivers get into accidents . I myself have a Clean driving record , however , just not a clean police record haha

DO NOT get a muscle car untill you know you can handle the power. Sure they're nice, But they will also kill you. I was one of the unfortunate 16 year olds who thought he was mature enough to handle a muscle car. They're tempting, EXTREMELY tempting. I know the feeling of pulling up to an arrogant rich asshole of a lawyer in his new Beamer and wanting to put him in his place.

I had a 4 on the Floor 69 Camaro with a 427 tied to a 3:73 Rearend. One night it was clear and warm outside and I pulled up next to the rich folk and that was it, Pride took the driver seat. Pride sat at that red light till it went green, and when it did, Pride went from 0 to 160 in a matter of seconds...Some point from then till I headed home I wrapped the car around a pole. They're dangerous cars, Please think twice when it comes to buying more car than you can handle.

Buy a Muscle car because it's a classic "Muscle Car", NOT it's potential. Learn to drive before purchasing one.

I know, Some are more matured than they're actual age and noone believes you, right? Believe it, Maturity and understanding comes from age, and age only. Unfortunately I had to learn my lesson the hard way rather than heeding my fathers warning from experience.

I lost count on how many times I get dispatched to the scene of an accident, and it's a young kid driving a high performance car. Sadly It's a phonecall to Mom and Dad explaining to them that their son/daughter is No More.

WHEW! That was a good laugh... I love your assumptions; you sound like you were insulted by my comment. Talk about stubborn. :rolleyes:

Lets see here... Firstly, this kid does not have 40k to blow on some POS Evo X. (Whoops, I slipped and gave an opinion!) I don't know what shASTERISKASTERISK is, but who cares.

This kid is looking for a HIGH-SCHOOL level car and probably for less than 5K. With that said, a 16 year-old doesn't need an EVO.

I didn't realize that anyone who disagreed with the Evo X being the best car was considered a noob. I s'pose most of us are very strong noobs.

Oh well... By the way, I never said I didn't believe your cutely detailed descriptions of the Evo vs. Viper. I honestly could care less.

First of all, I was going way off topic. Was I referring to the original post here? Nope. A person with the average IQ will have made this assumption already :rolleyes: . Second, you probably never driven an Evo or an STI for that matter. If that is so, I can consider that you're all talk. Ooops, I forgot. I'm probably talking to a 13 year old kid who's only dream is to turn 16 and drive a used Daewoo because that's probably the only thing that he can afford. Then there's the poor word structure and spelling that generates another assumption that I'm talking to someone who has a mild learning disability who obviously need to go back to the 2nd grade or even (dare I say), special ed.

Peace out ....

Mooseman, sorry about this, but the noob was just being....well..a noob. Either way (whether it's an older muscle car or an import), there are disadvantages and advantages to both. Get something you're comfortable driving and can afford at the same time. Later on, you can get yourself a nicer car. If I were in your position, I would look for something that gets good gas mileage. Unless of course, you need to use your vehicle to haul things all the time which in that case, you may consider a pickup truck.

Well, no offence, going a 160 is a bit stupid.
Checking out those links you posted arrizx.
And around 5k or less is my budget pretty much.

First of all, I was going way off topic. Was I referring to the original post here? Nope. A person with the average IQ will have made this assumption already :rolleyes: . Second, you probably never driven an Evo or an STI for that matter. If that is so, I can consider that you're all talk. Ooops, I forgot. I'm probably talking to a 13 year old kid who's only dream is to turn 16 and drive a used Daewoo because that's probably the only thing that he can afford. Then there's the poor word structure and spelling that generates another assumption that I'm talking to someone who has a mild learning disability who obviously need to go back to the 2nd grade or even (dare I say), special ed.

LAWL. This one made me laugh even harder! Still trying to defend your lame Evo X? I see. I see. So now, anyone who disagrees with you is not only a "noob", but also has a lower IQ as well as horrible spelling. I didn't realize the words I typed were all misspelled and that my teachers for 12 years taught me wrong.

What a coincidence? I'm talk about what? What am I REALLY talking about? As I seem to be all "talk."

Now were getting into how much I can afford. This one is even funnier. What hints to you that I am poor? The fact that your Evo X is a P.O.S.?

The only one here who needs to go back to second grade is you; for being a stubborn jack ass who doesn't know how to take in opinions about their fantasy car. You can hate on the STI all you want, I really don't car. It's the car I'm buying next, and big deal.

You - on the other hand, act like a dog out of the veterinarians office who just got fixed. ;)

I would look for something that gets good gas mileage.
LOL! Aint that common sense?

My turn for an IQ test!
Anyone with a decent IQ would know that the title of this thread is "Muscle Car for a 16 year old?" and not "I have 40 Grand, what shall I buy?" Therefor your comment about even mentioning an Evo X states that you are... Ehem. *Cough**Cough* How shall I put this? A noob - in your own words; for not being able to read and posting such nonsense.

This thread was reported to me for flaming. I don't see full-out flame yet, but the potential is there.

Since it's his thread and things are still some-what in control, I will let Superman decide if he wants it closed.

Back
Top Bottom