Muscle car for a 16 year old?

you only get into a fender bender if your a complete jackass, some / most, but not all new drivers get into accidents . I myself have a Clean driving record , however , just not a clean police record haha**
**Oh, really?

I'll sincerly apologize for any disruptions I may have caused. I will no longer further my "arguements" within this post. Back to the original topic, a muscle car would be a fun first car.

Just drive carefully. Also check out the AutoTrader; they have a variety of deals in them.

So the fender bender I got in when I had my permit means I'm a complete jackass? I happened to be stopping for a red light when I got hit.

Why did you stop at a red light and let me hit you doing 80?!!?? lol, jackass...

jk, jk.

Yeah, I think I will wait til I have a steady job, and a year or so. Drive my friends trans am when he lets me, lol. Keep the subaru, or get something like a dakota, or a ranger if my dad want me too.

I say go for something lightweight and with a relatively small engine, it will teach you the basics of car control and you can go from there. Anything else is just going backwards IMO. I'm tired of seeing all these girls who can't drive in TANKS all over campus.

You can learn a lot from a small car, then gradually add your power. It's all about the 100% traction theory, and most people don't understand that concept. Read up on it if you have a desire to go fast at all.

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1176958

Back
Top Bottom