Multiscreen system desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolygoofy

Solid State Member
I'm just got a second monitor and decided to go into the multiscreen system world. The two monitors work and display the info no problem and I can move my mouse from screen to screen, but I find little details impossible to change. The system runs on a RADEON 9250. It has 3 plugs on the back, one VGA, one Digital and one for an S-Cable, now I'm using one monitor for the digital and one for the VGA.

1. Can the task bar be expanded so it will show in both monitors.?

2. Can the wallpaper be change individualy for each monitor or if I apply a panoramic picture it will cross from one to the other?

Thanks.

you need to use third party software for question 2 and for the taskbar I have only found one program which offers it which is ultramon it is the best program I have used and I have tried about 7. I think its $25 or you can get it from less legal sources

Ultramon works for the wallpaper also, just right click the icon in the system tray (Next to clock) and click wallpaper, I also have ultramon and have been using it for quite some time.. I can't live without dual-screen's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom