Multiple Router Network Help!

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
So, I have a wireless network across the house and i am in the back room with internet signal. But, i have a airport express unit to connect me to the internet with my existing network. once i plugged in the airport, i cant get on to the existing netork. Im told that i must be hard wired into my router for it to work.

my question, can i connect another wireless router to the airport and get interenet signal from my second router to my existing netowork? without a modem?

So, I have a wireless network across the house and i am in the back room with internet signal. But, i have a airport express unit to connect me to the internet with my existing network. once i plugged in the airport, i cant get on to the existing netork. Im told that i must be hard wired into my router for it to work.

my question, can i connect another wireless router to the airport and get interenet signal from my second router to my existing netowork? without a modem?
Most of the access points that I've seen (which isn't alot so don't take this for granted), have been connected wired.

Are you just trying to boost your signal? Might want to try a repeater or something?

Back
Top Bottom