Multiplayer Computer games?

sniperviper21

Golden Master
Are there any computer games these days that you can play 2 people on the same PC? or is that like not possible any more.

The only things that comes to mind are pretty emulating the games.
Theres also Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Worms, Dynasty Warriors, Warriors Orochi, maybe Street Fighter IV when it comes out.

guess there is no chance theres no current FPS or Racing ones that are multi on the same pC?

i HATE how companies go all out to make a great game but dont include local muliplayer...and dont tell me its to hard on the PC to do multi on one computer, if it can run crysis on high then why not do multi on L4D? wtf...

guess there is no chance theres no current FPS or Racing ones that are multi on the same pC?

i HATE how companies go all out to make a great game but dont include local muliplayer...and dont tell me its to hard on the PC to do multi on one computer, if it can run crysis on high then why not do multi on L4D? wtf...

I guess there's just not enough demand for the developer to include such features. I mean, sure, *some* people will be gaming on a computer with a friend or two, but what percentage of the total population of gamers would that be? Not much...

Back
Top Bottom