Multi-streaming to YouTube using OBS software

CSpencer

Beta member
i have 4 poe security cameras and i cant seem to stream more than one video at a time. i can have it so the cameras switch back and forth every 2 minutes but cannot create a separate stream. i know you can set up to 6 cameras at once onto youtube but cant seem to figure out how. im using OBS software. any help would be much appreciated.

CSpencer

Beta member
Sorry for the late reply. The client ended up wanting 5 cameras going in a loop every minute. Downloading the advanced scene switcher plug-in for OBS solves it immediately. Ended up figuring it out thank you though

CSpencer

Beta member
hey guys thanks for the help. i ended up getting it up and running and everything worked great. my client did something to the network while the cable company was fixing his tv. i got the network up and running again but now the camera's are not being recognized or shown in the SADP softare. when searching the internet i saw a post about having to set them up differently if its not the first time. i can only ping one camera and when i enter the ip address into internet explorer nothing happens. any help or advice would be great thanks.

Last edited: