dj icea

Baseband Member
have a look at the screen shot. this is what they keep sending me
virus.jpg

so i accepted it and unzipped it and this is what the file looks like this
virus2.jpg

then all of a sudden zone alarm pops up saying this
virus3.jpg

how can this person sort thier computer out as i keep telling them they have a virus but they are saying they havent i also get this from some other people on msn.

Do you even know the person? If ya dont, then stop trying to download stuff off them, your asking for trouble. If you do know them then tell them to run a virus scan etc. Also, that file is far to small to contain any photos.

i no this person she is a friend from school and yes i kinda guessed that it does not contain pictures i was asking what can she do to remove this off her computer

Like i said, tell her to run AV and spyware software. Tell her to make sure that she has got upto date definitions first tho.

I have had the exact same thing.. AHH! I cant remember what i did to fix it though.. there is a copy of photo album in c:/windows/system32/, delete it.. but there is more in the registery, which i cant remember :'( THE VIRUS SENDS TO OTHER PEOPLE. DONT GO ON MSN UNTILL YOU KNOW IT'S GONE!

Once I receieved the same thing from a very close friend of mine, and it turned out to be a virus, as soon as you click accept and open it it puts trojans on your comp and automatically sends it to everyone who is online on your contact list! I would be very careful

Back
Top Bottom