MSI Releases N260GTX Lightning for Military Grade Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
MSI Releases N260GTX Lightning for Military Grade Performance

MSI has just announced the GeForce N260GTX Lightning featuring the exclusive Twin Frozr, AirForce Panel, 10-Phase Power PWM and 1792MB double-sized memory. Read the full press release here.

Today, MSI releases its greatest custom designed GeForce GTX 260 graphics card after a great introduction at Cebit 2009: MSI N260GTX Lightning. MSI N260GTX Lightning has "Military Class" components, which redefine the standards of top quality graphics cards. With its 1792MB double-sized memory and Twin Frozr thermal design, MSI N260GTX Lightning becomes the most unique GeForce GTX260 on the market. Furthermore, this graphics card has important overclocking features like V-Check points to measure the voltage and MSI exclusive "AirForce Panel" only in "limited" black edition. All the user has to do is slightly touch the panel to enjoy high speed performance by overclocking!

Military Class is the new standard of top quality of graphics cards. It uses ultra long lifespan solid cap which is 2.5x times of lifespan of normal solid cap and ultra high stability Hi-C Cap that can withstand 20% higher temperature. With such high quality components on one card, MSI N260GTX Lightning has incomparable overclocking potential and extreme high stability and reliability.

yeah no kidding, i'm loving my superclocked EVGA's that are running at 715/1150.....

MSI has bad grammar....i dont see why they cant get some guys who actually catch those errors when translating over to english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom