Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leadtek 6800LE - 180

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YanBooth

Daemon Poster
So, my in between card, the nVidia PCI-Express 6600GT seems a great choice, cheap, and powerful, it should be enough to hold me over until the next generation of video cards are out, and the price has dropped a little.
Now I have decided, I was going straight to the eVGA version, but then I saw the MSI version had more reviews, and it also had very good reviews. It also comes with an impressive software package. So, I can't decide, repuation in general, or a good product without such a amazing reputation + excellent software.

Thanks for voting and/or posting,

Yan Booth

seeing that no one has really held any records with eVGA products maybe you could go for it...

Oh, now I understand what you meant, it didn't click before. I like it, but the software is sooo apealing. Hmmm...

I hope that there are a bunch more peopl who vote.

Yan

it's a bunch of crap you'll probably never touch

btw, you're buying the CARD, not the software that comes with it

Good point. I will wait a few more days before I decide, seeing as I am not ordering for a few days, maybe weeks.

Yan

well if ur not bothered about the cooler all u have to look at is what memory is on each card. ie how good it is at overclocking as both obviously have the same core and both are goin to have the same cooler. Then if the evga has better memory but the msi is cheaper weigh up what is better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom