MSI GT683 - Good or bad buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mindovermaster, Hopefully you still check on this thread so i wont have to make a new one. but i have decided on what i wanted. Theres some things i just cannot for the life of me figure out!!!!!!!!!!

MSI GT683-841US 15.6" Notebook Computer GT683-841US B&H

You told me you didnt like this laptop, but its the best bang for its buck.. i really spent atleast 6 hours looking and did not find any competitors. The reviews were amazing, the performance is great, it has a
GeForce GTX 560M Graphics which can easily play what i want i assume by looking at it being able to play skyrim on high with 41 fps.

The question i have is since im not buying this directly from the MSI site, do i get a warranty? i tried calling them but they are freeking useless and the automated lady was an actual persons voice, and asked for me to leave a message and they would get back to me. Odd. MSI offers a 2 year warranty for notebooks, i was able to find that on their site.

Also i was talking to someone about bill me later. Also rediculously hard to find info on, but can i pay monthly till its payed off? and is it legit? also someone said the 6 months no payments or interest is only good for 1 purchase, althought i cant find it anywhere in their info. Please help im rattling my brain and about to go nuts ive been at this the entire day!

I didn't say that one was bad. Just that the whole MSI line, I shy away from. But if you do your research and can prove to yourself that its as good as it sounds, go for it!

Bottom right of spec page.

What's in the Box

MSI GT683-841US 15.6" Notebook Computer (Black)

• AC Adapter
  • Power Cord
  • 9-Cell Lithium Ion Battery
  • 2-Year Limited Warranty

This is a manufacturer's warranty, not the retail store's warranty, which lasts 30 or 60 days. Retail stores do not carry the warranty. It is set with the product itself. You can get extended warranties, but that's extra. So, what you get directly from MSI is the same product and warranty that you get in a retail store.

I have used it countless times. It's good for any purchase, of any price, and is legit. bml is like a bank you are sending money to. Its a separate company, entirely, from newegg. You have nothing to worry about

Did you see my link a few posts back about bill me later terms?

http://promotions.newegg.com/Newegg/BML110708/index.html

Oh man that is perfect! Im pretty confident ill be able to get this laptop, my parents have never seen me work so hard for something in my life :) it seems like a solid gaming laptop for its price and the dynaudio makes me want it more, im a dubstep and DnB lover so quality audio is a must. I think thats all i need to know, im estatic i feel like a little kid christmas morning again :)and thank you again for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom