MS Access Query...I'm Stumped...HELP!!!

mercwonder

Beta member
Ok, let me see if i can explain this. I am creating a real estate database. When a house comes on the market we assign it a "List Date". Then we take the "Current Date" and subtract it from the "List Date" which gives us "Days On Market" (ex. List Date: 5/10/2006, Current Date: 5/12/2006, Days On Market = 2) That part is easy, however, we need to be able to pull up properties based on a specific date. (Ex. Using the example above, if I want to see all the properties that are currently on the market from 5/11/2006 to now, I want all the ones that were listed on or after that date that are still on the market. (Ex. I listed a property on 2/2/2006 and it has not sold, ie. it is still on the market. I want to run a query that says, "show me all the properties that were on the market on 3/5/2006" Based off that query I would want the property to show up. However, if I say, "show me all the properties that were on the market on 2/1/2006" then based off of that query it would not come up. So far, I am having the time of my life trying to create this. I would appreciate any help on this... Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom