mp3 player with video

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesspren6 said:
and im neva gettin an ipod cause im not a fanboy for mac

that is the absolute STUPIDEST reason i've ever heard to not get an ipod.

so what your not a mac fanboy, i wasnt either until i got talking with a few people on here and found out that there's no reason not to get one(excpt gaming and you can dual boot windows) and i could get a nice used mac notebook for about $400 on some sites. and now, well i think this screenshot shows how much i like macs now.

maconwindows-2.jpg

back on topic, you could even spend $50 less and get a $30gb ipod, so it's half the storage, are you even gonna fill it up anyway?

jesspren6 said:
i could get a different brand that doesnt store data

You keep mentioning this. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.

The General said:
You keep mentioning this. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.

The General said:

just so he dosent forget

You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives. You can use iPods as external harddrives.

that should impact it into his brain, dont ya think?

but to be able to use an ipod with other computers, you have to have itunes, this doesnt require software, it recognizes it as an "external hdd"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom