Mozilla Thunderbird Help

mjonesguyana

Baseband Member
Hey everyone,
I just recently got Mozilla Thunderbird because I heard from some friends that it's a great e-mail service. I have a registered yahoo account (mjonesguyana@Yahoo.com) and I need to know what settings I have to set-up on Thunderbird (specifically Thunderbird, not Outlook) so I can get rolling on checking my e-mails. If you are using thunderbird and you have a yahoo e-mail account some help setting up the pop3 and everything else would be really nice. Thanks everyone. :D

I don't think you can check Yahoo email though any client without some special service... Yahoo doesn't allow pop3 service for free anymore.

Now hotmail, on the other hand, has something where you can connect using outlook. I think it more/less just opens a browser within outlook. I do not beleive you can do this with yahoo with any client.

you cant use yahoo with a POP service, you can use gmail though, if you would like an invite, I have a few. I use thunderbird with my gmail. also, you can use hotmail, you just need to get a program called hotmail Popper.

Awl nuts. Thanks for your reply man. That's too bad that I can't get it to work :mad:. You obviously seem to like hotmail though so I guess I can go check to see what's hot on there. Thanks again.

Lol, oh I see. Well about 3 mins before you posted again I signed up for gmail. It looks hot so I like it, Lol. If you want an invitation (i know you got your own account) then let me know because this is some exclusive niss :D

Back
Top Bottom