Mozilla firefox

just tried all those ideas and it didn't work so i formatted it, being as it was only built on friday. The formatting went well until i inserted the cd that came with the motherboard and it restarted, (we had this problem when building it) and we think we have a faulty stick of RAM. Now when i turn it on it disaplys a black screen after loading. Now i really am stuck :(

tried our OS disk to boot from? ... the actual prob was with the settings which should b set to auto but aint as a defult, i no because i have had this prob

So you mean the reason firefox wasn't working is because of my settings or the restarting? I'm going to go with firefox. So can you tell me what i need to do to get it working? If i go into the internet explorer options and go to connections there isn't anything there so i'm still confused as to how it's working but i'd really like to get mozilla firefox going cause i think i've already got spyware on ym computer with internet explorer considering a huge black screen appeared saying i had it and even when restarting it still appeared and i couldn't do anything.
Must be setting a new record, how many times can you forma a computer in a day

well formating was a waste of time..... what i normaly do to get it working is :
1)tools>options...
2)click general
3)click connection stettings
4)if this is a host/no network ocmputer click direct conection to the internet
5)if it is a guest/client on a netowrk click auto-dect proxy for this network

any probs give us a shout

lol, your going to hate me but i've tried that. I believe the actual problem is the RAM. When we were building it it was restarting and it still does occasionally so were going to test that out and if it is were sending it back cause the RAM can make everything unstable so i'm still in the dark as it were

Back
Top Bottom