Moving to the US

it wont be very hard to get a visa because you plan to move here to go to school.

if you do go to NY or Virgina visit DC very well kept. probaly one of the cleanest places in America. i went there 2 spring breaks ago and it was fun. it should be even funnier for you being from the canada. best part is that 98% of the musems(the Smithsonians are awesome) and other stuff is free :D

Brookfield I live in the Us and have for all of my life if thats what your asking
I understand, you went to a Canadian college, now you're coming home!!, good for you!!
ole.gif

When I graduate, I plan on moving to the US and going to university down there somewhere; probably Virginia/DC, Arkansas or New York.

How much hassle is there changing citizenships or whatever you do to become a resident of another country? Any info will be appreciated? can you be a resident of Canada and the US at the same time?

Arkansas?? Dude I've been there (My dad's from there) and I can tell you there is absolutely nothing there man.

200px-Map_of_Arkansas_highlighting_Newton_County.svg.png

This is where my dad is from.
Newton County: Land Area, 2,132 km (602 mi), Population, 8,608

most people who go to college in Arkansas go to study to become Foresters or get degrees in Agriculture.
Don't get me wrong now it's a very beautiful state the northern part is in the heart of the ozark mountains and it's very hilly and full of trees, the rest of the state is very flat and is just farm land...so yeah if you really love that kind of stuff then that would be a good place to go!

but the other places like, Virginia, DC, New York are alot bigger so that might be your cup of tea, all a matter of personal preference! but yeah what kind of degree are you wanting to get?

Back
Top Bottom