Moving appartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
You might not see much of me over the next 3-4 weeks as I am moving appartment.
My work is re-located business address. And since i live up stair from my work, I will be moving along too

I don't have to move far this time. It's only about 1/2 kilometre (1/3 mile) down the road where I am currently living at.

I will be checking out the new appartment on tuesday next week. I have been told that i have about the same space as I am currently living in. However I will have a sun room too.

I am currently hoping for the following :-
1. No Staircase with extremely tight turns. My current appartment has this extremely tight staircase. You will be amazed on what i can not move up that stair case.

2. I do hope that my appartment is seperate from the shop. It would be nice to put insurance on my goods for once. Currently since there is a direct path from the shop to my appartment, this does make insurance quotes a little difficult. However the second I say any thing about the shop being a computer shop, the insurance companies just do not want to know me.

3. Bathroom that has been designed better. Seriously, my current bathroom is an accident waiting to happen as it's a tiled follow with a steps. Currently I have put some strips of grip tape down on the floor as there was a few times where i have nearly slipped and cracked my head open.

Good news on the location is that the alot of food shops are nearby. Bad news is that the local shops are just a little bit beyond walking distance. And I should not have to worry this time about the nieghbour complaining about my music being too loud at night as the only thing next door to be is a brothel.

Anyways, if you don't see me much over the next few weeks, it's because I am moving.

I can see only bad things in KBCB future living next door to a knocking shop just don't hang any picture frames on that wall an you will be alright till payday and every Friday an Saturday.

Would it not be easier to just move your stuff and not the apartment?

Moving day is most like not going to happen for another week. However there will be the down time as I wait to replay for phone lines and internet connections. I am currently trying to see if I can leech off works internet connection again as I don't want to pay for phone line rental.

So about the second half of that is me waiting for the line and the internet to get reconnected. And I am in no mood to purchase a mobile internet plan as they are outragously priced down here.

I can see only bad things in KBCB future living next door to a knocking shop just don't hang any picture frames on that wall an you will be alright till payday and every Friday an Saturday.

Can not be as bad as the concreate rot in my current place.

trust me there is only so many times you can hear the banging of a cheep bed on a wall an not go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom