movies

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
which two classic movies are better Scarface, or The Godfather part one?

I prefer ScarFace, I memorized it, but the godfather is also really good, i beat the game, and I'm looking forward to scarface game for pc....

they are both great,
I think that the godfather is slightly better.

but due to the fact that the start is italian and subtitled, and it's very slow moving/

scarface is a lot more accessable and watchable.

The Godfather is the classic gangster movie, which all others aspire to be, scarface is good, but the comparision is mute and void, the storyline, the direction, the cinematography of the Godfather, just means that it can't be bested........

I don't see what is with all the hype about the Godfather. Personally I thought it was a goddamn boring movie. Of classic gangster movies, Goodfellas was more impressive.

Scarface was a better movie. Godfather is so uselessly overrated.

Scarface has got to be the best of the two. I have no idea why, I think its just Al Pacino that keeps the moving going so well, and likable.

The Godfather was really slow paced, but it's definately one of the best gangster/mafia movies ever. Scarface is the typical GTA: Vice City type of locale and theme. Don't get me wrong though...it's a great movie. People probably like Scarface more because it's faster paced and has more action in it. But in terms of storyline, script quality, the Godfather is better.

I think the storyline in Godfather was boring frankly. So people try to kill the Godfather, so Micheal kills a few of them, Godfather tries to bring in peace, then dies, then Micheal goes ahead and kills everyone. And becomes the Godfather.

I just don't see that being as interesting.

alvino said:
The Godfather was really slow paced, but it's definately one of the best gangster/mafia movies ever. Scarface is the typical GTA: Vice City type of locale and theme. Don't get me wrong though...it's a great movie. People probably like Scarface more because it's faster paced and has more action in it. But in terms of storyline, script quality, the Godfather is better.

The only reason there is a Vice City, is because of Scarface, dont be thinking the other way, lol. Game evolved from movie ;)

Move was shot in what, '82?

Back
Top Bottom