[MOVIES] The Final Destination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Destination 3 was orginally suppose to be in 3-D. However they changed their minds half way in producing the roller coaster seen as it was going to be too expensive.

I am also little annoyied that Tony Todd is not showing up again in this movie. I alway liked his character.

Kinda funny how it would have been to expensive for them... Then again, they got a lotta great movies outta using condoms and beef.... Literaly... That one scene with the glass dropping on the kid... All wrapped up hamburger.

everytime i see the final destination movies, they give me bad memories like im going to die next n i dont like that. It's like bad luck. U think about it, it might happen. No thx i pass. Plus, the director screwed up DragonBall Evolution, which i did NOT see btw though i love DBZ.

You know what is super freaky about this kind of thing?

You know that plane crash a couple weeks ago where 228 people died? Well one of the people that wanted on the flight couldn't go it...she died in a car wreck a week later :\

these movies are freaky...i might go see it

True, but it is nice to see how people are trying to cheat, and beat death all together, death in these movies is an unseen living entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom