Movie spoiler

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Ha, I think this deserves it's own thread. All the other ones on Transformers became so saturated with a variety of different topics all mixed up.

I have to say the music in the background really help capture the moments of the whole story. I mean, when Bumblebee realized that the Decepticons were beginning to surface in search for Megatron and the Cube, he had to call for help. Remember the Autobot (bat signal) signal that he flashed into the night sky? He was signaling that it was time for the big show. Some of the main Autobot survivor came down to Earth in pods where they took form. They came out of hiding because it was now or never, to fight the Decepticons and to take back what is rightfully theirs. I wish I can somehow you guys that piece, but the files are just too large.

It was at that moment, when the background music score kicked in giving emotions along with good cinematography. These robots that came out of the pod, they were so defenseless, so scared. That really captured the mood. They ran and hid, then scanned cautiously of vehicles they can take form. The ally scene was next when they all came together, as a unit with Optimus leading the pack, then the rest follows. Not knowing what to expect, the two main human characters wait patiently, perhaps frightened themselves. The Autobots came rolling in their vehicle form and stops in front of Bumblebee and the guy and girl. They began to reveal themselves, transforms to reveal their true character for the very first time. The whole time, they have that emotional music playing and that really sets the mood. In fact, it really got to me. Maybe it was the fact that they were the good guys too, coming to save the Earth from destruction---that they were the only hope. It was also the second time in the movie where I heard the applause bursting from the audience (this can be annoying--first burst of applause was when BUmbleBee transformed for the very first time).

....and another scene was when BumbleBee was helpless when the FBI contained him. He could not escape and all Sam could was to watch. The Autobots couldn't do anything about it because they were hiding from the authority, fearing that they might harm the humans should they engage with them.

The battle scene towards the end was just a spectacular feat of humans and Autobots working side by side to defeat the evil forces of the Decepticons. The Autobots got the respect from the government and I'm assuming a full pardon and understanding are reached between what is going on with the Autobot wars and the need for Earth protection from more Decepticons in the future.

Optimus Prime made the mother of all speeches answering the question by Jazz, "why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race." Then Optimus says, "were we so different? They're a young species and they have much to learn. I have seen the goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war we must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, we must reunite the Cube within my chest.......a necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes. It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots, roll out." Wow, how powerful was that? That alone shows the heart, the tenacity, the determination, and the willing to sacrifice.....it can't get better than this in a movie. This shows a lot of human character, a symbol of a warrior. It shows character, you know? How many of us would be willing to stand up for what is right and for freedom? A lot of this is in reference to the war going on in the middle east too.

Then at the very end it was sad to see Jazz die because the Autobots fought so damn hard!!! You're not suppose to see the good guy die damnit!!! But it was sad, then Bumblebee spoke for the very first time and that was a nice tough. It was like giving life after death. That was breathtaking to me and I was like almost crying.

It ends with Optimus, optimistic about the future. The Cube destroyed, the hope of restoring Cybertron is lost. "We live among it's people now, hiding in plane sight but watching over them in secret--waiting--protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we're worlds apart, like us--there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting". Ha, how's that for quote? SO DAMN GOOD. The Decepticons won't rest, but the Autobots will always be there to stop them.

Dude, if you guys watch it again and again---there's no getting tired of this movie. I've seen it more than 6 times already. Every time, it touches me. The wisdom of Optimus Prime and the heart of the Autobots really gave character to this whole movie. If the stupid critics can see that, they would realize that this movie is so much more than just plain action. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom