[Movie] PUSH 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I saw the movie the movie Push this week.

If you like movies like X-Men 2, Jumper or the Heroes TV series, then you will like this film.

The different type of psychics in the film are Movers (who can move objects with their mind), Pushers (who can control other peoples' thoughts), Watchers (who can see the future), Bleeders (who emit high-pitched screams that can burst blood vessels), Sniffs (who can track people), Shifters (who can temporarily change what an object looks like to others), Wipers (who can wipe memory), Shadows (who can cloak themselves and others around them from detection) and Stitchers (who can heal or unheal people).

The movie is very simulare to Weapon X program in X-Men 2 / Wolverine where shortly after WWII the US goverment, called Division, started a special program for people with special powers. A group of young American living in Hong Kong with telekinetic and clairvoyant abilities are hiding from Division. They must utilize their different talents and band together for a final job enabling them to escape the Division forever.

The movie is going more for the plain clothed superheroe look. No capes or spandex. Some thing seem to be rather populare with comic books and the TV series Heroes.

Over all, it not a bad film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom