Mouse/Keyboard not working during windows 7 Pro Installation

thx, tried following those steps with the linked driver, but didn't quite work out. Look the attachment above
Did you download the driver and put the zipped download in a folder as PP suggested? After you put the zipped download into a folder you created, did you open the zipped file into the folder you created, using 7 zip to open the zipped file PP recommended?
You can use what ever software you wish that will unzip a downloaded file, but it needs to be unzipped before you can use it. Personally I use WinRar but it does not matter if you use 7 Zip or WinRar, as long as you can unzip the downloaded file into a folder you created

Last edited:
Need to mention that it's an exe file that needs to be unzipped to produce the raw driver files. I never have luck trying to unzip these with Winrar.

Did you download the driver and put the zipped download in a folder as PP suggested? After you put the zipped download into a folder you created, did you open the zipped file into the folder you created, using 7 zip to open the zipped file PP recommended?
You can use what ever software you wish that will unzip a downloaded file, but it needs to be unzipped before you can use it. Personally I use WinRar but it does not matter if you use 7 Zip or WinRar, as long as you can unzip the downloaded file into a folder you created
yeah, I opened the unzipped folder.

Need to mention that it's an exe file that needs to be unzipped to produce the raw driver files. I never have luck trying to unzip these with Winrar.
I don't know why.... I've been using WinRar for years and years and never had any issues with it. Never used 7 Zip because I never needed to use it.

I don't know why.... I've been using WinRar for years and years and never had any issues with it. Never used 7 Zip because I never needed to use it.
I stopped using Winrar at v3.51 which was XP days, so maybe it does now. I moved to 7zip because the compression and threading is better.

Will ask my dad if he has one, if not then idk really wut to do, cus some1 recommended me a flawless one but it sells for roughly 50 dollars, which is hard for me to get... I’ve also heard of unsigned drivers, but no clue how to get those or what those really are.

Back
Top Bottom