Mouse/Keyboard not working during windows 7 Pro Installation

itaiii

Baseband Member

Joe C

Fully Optimized
I can only guess that a cheap card is just that....a cheap card. I have no idea if it would be any better than a $50. card. Google the cards model and check reviews for that card. Been a long time since I used a pci/e ethernet card

shamzore

Solid State Member
f this board has USB 3.X ports then you'll need to get drivers because Windows 7 does not natively support USB 3.X. Some manufactures provide a legacy option in the bios to enable usb 2.0...Some do not. You can not install drivers that are "packaged" from a manufacture during the Windows 7 install...

shamzore

Solid State Member
I was willing to install windows 7 , so I downloaded the windows 7 Professional-64bit ISO and burned it to my USB drive (16GB) and everything worked perfectly.

Then I booted on my USB drive and once the windows files loaded and the install windows appeared, my mouse and keyboard weren't working and now I'm stuck with this problem.

I have already tried integrating USB 3.0 drivers into windows 7 USB Media, but doesn't seem to work... idk if I did something wrong but I'm desperate and don't know what to do.
What kind of motherboard are you installing 7 on?

Top Bottom