Mouse & keyboard freeze !!!

rocketpants

Baseband Member
the other night i turned my p.c on & after about 2 mins the mouse pointer just froze !! & even befor it did i could'nt type anything in using the keyboard !! weird !! this hasnt happend befor not sure what to do now, however tried booting up with keyboard disconnected & the mouse works no problem, then i tried putting the keyboard in the back & guess what..as soon as i push it in the mouse feezes again !! going to try & new keyboard when i get home from work to see if that helps..also tried a system restore...same again...also uninstalled keyboard drivers device manager, & although windows picks up a new device when in put keyboard back in..same problem....any ideas ??? thanks in advance Andy u.k

Either your keyboard or your mouse connections are loose or you seem to have the same prob. that most people get when their mouse stops working. i would sugest you do a full scan for spyware and malware in safe mode. f8 at startup.

if it don't find nothing, then it's a driver issue...i would get ahold of a program called CC CLEANER, and do a scan with that. this free program is very good at fixxing issues that can't be fixxed any other way.

you can find it here....good luck.

Back
Top Bottom