mountain Bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can upgrade the gear mechanisms, yes..... or you can put in really any number or ratio of gears you want, depending on your main crank sizes and rear crank (or rear cog, whatever) sizes

lol what a great subject!(look at me name) lol i live up here on a mesa, and hit about 45+mph every morning and afternoon going to school. well i race the bike, so what u expect? its a 2001 FA TrailDuster 20in thats raced out to the max. awnser scythe forks, primo skim milk bars, primo green gel grips, oddesy elemental neck, shadow conspiricy seat post, poverty sofa seat, redline cranks, poverty clip pedals w/shoes, stock chain wheel, forget what i got for rear, i know its not stock tho, and my awe inducing 200$ apeice rims, my awnser alumilite TI's(28 spoke). i can hit up to 40+ on flat ground when i dont have to worry about my cell phone flying out of my pocket, and 45 going down hills, tho my tires r holdin me back(maxxis maxxdaddy's 1.75 front, 2.25 rear, both have bad treadwear patterns(locking up back tire at 35mph on asphalt=blown tubes, 2 rolls of ductape and some hot glue) for mountian bikes, i used to have this weird poc mongoose xr200(24in, 27speed) that had fox shocks front/rear, disk brakes front/rear, new seat, new bars, diff rims, way different gearing w/different shifter(shamano r watever) that was used for downhill racing(xtreme mountianbiking) and it screamed goin down hills and streets. crusing speed on that bike was about 35, full out level ground, no wind, 45, down hills, max speed on it was like 53mph(tires sound like a dremel)...dont got it no more tho, sold it for the FA frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom