Mother's Day.... What are you getting for your mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did manage to scrape together enough to buy my mom, my mother-in-law, and my wife a card. We are all going out to eat tomorrow (the sister-in-law is picking up the tab :D payback from us getting the tab last year).

Honestly, my mom is not into gifts that much as she doesn't really need anything she doesn't already have. She is happy to spend the time with me (seriously) as I am all she has (my sister died 10-11 years ago w/no kids). I would love to shower her with all kinds of stuff, but that would not fir her personality. she is extremely practical in everything. She is tickled that I come and fix her computer when it isn't working right and that is good enough according to her. ;)

Yeah, I've got a great mom.

What am i getting my Mum? Nothing. If you know me you know why. ;)

I got the wife some stuff, i got my sister some stuff. Told my wife that i wanted a MILF in the house for the day then said oh yeah she would be there. :p

Had to do it.

But yeah. Kinda slow this year. But everyone got what they wanted.

Bit of a change of plans for me, my little brother wants to take our mom out to eat so we're going to a local cafe she likes. Still going to get the flowers and muffins from me just later in the day. Not sure what my older brother is going to get her, probably a card I suppose.

Got a bit of a surprise going to dinner. Seems the sister-in-law was going to pay for my mother-in-law only. My mom picked up our tab. I tried to stop her and she wouldn't let me... but that's how she is.

If it wasn't for her helping me out along the way I would really be in deep by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom