Mother's Day.... What are you getting for your mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Mother's Day is tomorrow. What are you getting for your mom?

I am treating my mom to see Star Trek XI tomorrow afternoon. And then Angel & Demons for later next week. I am planning on taking my parents out for dinner tomorrow night too. Most likely Hog Breath Cafe.

Most likely an IOU this year. I was able to get a set of Skullcandy Smokin' Earbuds for my wife, but that's it. Being broke sucks.

Since I am in Panama and my mother lives in Seattle, WA. I used an online flower store that delivers and also got a gift card mailed to her. Not much else I can do which is lame being so far away and all..

Most likely an IOU this year. I was able to get a set of Skullcandy Smokin' Earbuds for my wife, but that's it. Being broke sucks.

Hear ya on that homeboy. All I can afford is maybe a card and flowers, maybe. I can't even get my GF's mom a card this year. But as a family we'll probably go out for dinner, maybe see a movie, same ol same ol.

i'm giving my mom a hug.,.....LOL....and i'm gonna cook for her tomorrow night as well as a bouquet of flowers. She always loves that

Earlier this week, I got this email from one of my supppliers. It was title "Prefect Gift For Mothers Day, see attachment"

So I was hoping it might of been a digital photo frame at a reduced price as I know these people do them.

I open in the attactment and it's a 1000 Watt Power Supply. So I am thinking "WTF? Unless my mom is Mother O.N.E or 7of9, then why would she want a 1000 Watt PSU"

Since i figured that this was a rather lame marketing gimmik to get people to purchase PSUs, i just replied my supplier "You know what? Stuff the flowers and forget the chocolates. What a better way can you say 'I love you' to your mom than with a 1000 Watt Power Supply"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom