MOtherboards

Well, you need to see if the motherboard is reversed or not. Because the Dell I had the motherboard sat on the right (when you're looking from the back) and a lot of other motherboards sit on the left. But, considering both of the computers are Dell Dimension, they should sit on the same side and it shouldn't be a problem.

@AMP: Motherboard connectors are always a 24-pin and all PSUs come with a 20+4Pin or a 24-Pin.

did you have a BTX motherboard...?

@AMP: Motherboard connectors are always a 24-pin and all PSUs come with a 20+4Pin or a 24-Pin.

not true. i have a dell in my house that has just a 20 pin. an the psu has just a 20.

you should check stuff before you think a standard was standard on all computer in the age of times. yes most computer will have a 24 cause of new power requirments. some dont. like older ones.

not true. i have a dell in my house that has just a 20 pin. an the psu has just a 20.

you should check stuff before you think a standard was standard on all computer in the age of times. yes most computer will have a 24 cause of new power requirments. some dont. like older ones.

indeed, my Asrock 775Dual VSTA only has a 20 pin connector, and think about it, why even make a 20+4 pin connector if all motherboards are 24 pin...?

lol ok. Yeah. I guess it's just the way I talk.

Back
Top Bottom