Motherboard Question

Mike Nowakowski

In Runtime
I have another motherboard with nothing but it and i want to install it into my other computer and would it work if i get a new OS.

Mike

That's like asking if I put a key into the ignition, would the car turn on?

We can't really know till you try.

I have another motherboard with nothing but it and i want to install it into my other computer and would it work if i get a new OS.

Mike

As long as the parts are compatible, yes. What motherboard are you trying to use and what parts do you want to put on it?

i dont know what the motherboard is because i found the computer in the garbage but the motherboard works because i intalled it into my other computer and the BIOS started up thats all i know unless there is something on the motherboard that i missed anyone know

there should be information about the board written somewhere on it like a model number. Once you find that you can google the model number and get all the info on the board. If you can't find it anywhere you could try and post a pic of the board on here and someone may be able to point it out or tell ya more about it..:D:D

Also you said you found it in the garbage was it in a prebuilt machine or a custom built case. If it was a store bought machine maybe the brand and model of it may help as well....

i dont know what the motherboard is because i found the computer in the garbage but the motherboard works because i intalled it into my other computer and the BIOS started up thats all i know unless there is something on the motherboard that i missed anyone know

the model number and brand are usually printed on the PCB somewhere...

gigabyte-board-rear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom