Motherboard issues

CGfreak102

In Runtime
there is a computer im working on for a teacher and i belive there is an issue with the onboard video, my friend (someone who works on computer for a job) says that the motherboard is usless now is there any way i can get around it by putting in a graphics card. or is the board fried and should just buy a new board.

well it depends if just the on bord video is bad your fine throw in a cheep 20 buck graphics card
but if the bord is bad your screwed
just get a little cheep one thats compatible with the parts she has and threw them in

if the onboard vid is just turned off i believe that resetting the bios , shorting the jumpers to do this or whatever and the onboard video will be re enabled but if the onboard vis is broke just get a vheap vid card to go in obvious this teacher dosent game so anything will do realy and then ya done , all ya need to do now is charge them $100 to fix:D

Try and borrow a graphics card from somewhere and test it first. Theres no point in wasting your money if the mobo is fried. Also try another monitor and cable.

Back
Top Bottom