Motherboard issue

Go to Control Panel and click on System then System Info.

Last edited:
It is. wow, when it rains.... My router died so i am using a hot spot for deb to be able to get on line. I have this computer connected to the modem direct. Will have to get another this week. This one wasn't two years old yet. Anyway it seems that no setting or program will let me download updates. still get the 8024402f. sucks. but as long as i keep the anti-virus and malwarebytes updated i should be ok...i hope...:whistling:

I have been putting stuff back into the computer. i did a restart and just for kicks and giggles i opened the bios and checked the temps. system was 26c/80f. fans were running at 1171 rpm. Cpu was 39c/102f. Cpu fan was at 934 rpm. I would say that the new tower is doing its job really well.:flowers:

hehehe!!!!:lol:

On another note. This board IS recognizing all three gigs of ram. Not sure how but it shows and seems to be using all three....don't shoot the messenger...

Last edited:
I told you it was weird. If you look in the manual it says two gigs max. I couldn't get it to work with 4 gigs no mater how.

Back
Top Bottom