most violent video game

Ninja Gaiden Black and Grand Auto Theft are the most violent games that i've played. In grand auto theft, u chop random peoples' heads off, and they start waving their hands in the air and then fall down. The more police you kill, the more points u get. I luv grand auto theft. The game is violent, but mostly funny. lol.
Ignoring the phrasing of that, I like Grand Theft Auto too. ;)

theres also the suffering. You walk into this room, filled with people hacked and chopped up, like a guys legs are hanging froma chandelier. Only midway... And also god of war/2, sick game full of violence that I crave. And the game that ROOT was talking about was something to do with emergency. Idunno. lol But the game that really freaked me out was....

HELLO KITTY ISLAND ADVENTURE!!!

(screams in the background, sounds of someone getting stabbed)

LMAO

And the game that ROOT was talking about was something to do with emergency. Idunno. lol
yep that jogged my memory, it was state of emergency...

pick up a tv, then eithre lob that TV at someone, of just keep hold of it and use it to randomly batter people. (great fun!)

CoH is pretty gory when a tank blows up a soldier it explodes into tiny dismembered parts lawl!

That's not that bad. You can see the burnt body blow up into jiblets, but it's not THAT gory. It's not like Gears of War or some other games where the blood literally flows out.

Yeah, it is pretty gory.

Condemned: Criminal Origins was pretty gory too, not to mention damned scary. Trust me, do not play that game at 11 o'clock at night by yourself, then follow up with an episode of Law & Order: SVU after that. I almost had to sleep with my lights on.

Back
Top Bottom