Most Reliably web browser?!?!?!

I really love firefox, but I havent really been able to use it lately because it doesn't load on my machine! I have clicked the icon in the morning and when i shut down for the night it still hasent loaded. I have been using Opera in the mean-time though and although the UI is a little weird at first (tabs on top of every thing else, doubleclicking on a word brings up the context menu etc) I am starting to get used to it. Opera has not crashed on me once.

my ff3 is working fine why is it crashing for others

It worked fine for ages. Then I got a message asking if i'd like to receive an update for it. I understand that they update the code now and then. Anyway, I accepted the update and ever since then it hasn't been the same.

ie7 is awsome....i love the scrollable favorites menu. i use it on xp and vista....no problems with it at all.

ie7 is awsome....i love the scrollable favorites menu. i use it on xp and vista....no problems with it at all.

If you have enough bookmarks in FF3.0 OR 2.0 you can scroll through them just like IE7.

I see lot's of people here have been getting FF3 errors etc, and for me I only have on problem. Every once in a while I start up FF3 and I get no homepage and etc. and the address bar on the top is blank no matter what. Also all my bookmarks are not listed and the option to refresh is not available. And if I wish to go back, I would have to right click the back button since its grayed out and go back that way. I could still browse around, but its very annoying.

Other than that, I have no trouble with FF3.

And if you looking for a "stable web browser" then just go back to FF2. Its stable and most of you guys have been using it for a while before. So what makes FF2 not an option for a new Browser?

TBH microsoft is a copycat. Internet explorer 7 is a combination of all the other web browsers. They just cant bring in new ideas by themselves. I am pretty sure that in the next version of IE they will copy the speed dial thing from opera. I hate IE.

Back
Top Bottom